The Cheyenne Depot/Plaza (1 Depot Square & West 15th Street)
Laramie County Library (2200 Pioneer Avenue)
Holliday Park (East 19th Street & Morrie Avenue)
Lion's Park (4603 Lion's Park Drive)
Wyoming State Capitol (200 West 24th Street)
Danielmark's Brewing Company (209 East 18th Street)
Rock on Wheels (900 East Lincolnway)
How to rent a bike
1. Download the Koloni App to your phone from the Google Play or App Store.
2. Create an account (while it will ask for a a credit card, this just serves as a security deposit – no charges will be made to your account unless the bike is damaged or stolen).
3. To locate a bike near you, click on the flags on the map.Select your payment option (your saved credit card – again, no charges will be made to your account unless the bike is damaged or stolen) and follow the instructions on the screen.
4. After waking the lock on the bike, scan the QR code into the Koloni App OR enter the 3-digit ID number listed on the bike. This will unlock the bike and begin your rental!
5. You can “pause” your rental to lock your bike, which will prevent anyone else from renting it until you return. The bike will continue to be rented by you during this time and you are responsible for its security during this time.
6. Enjoy the ride!
The Downtown Development Authority and Visit Cheyenne are excited to partner together to enhance and expand Cheyenne’s ReRide Bike Sharing Program! Through this new collaboration, we are thrilled to bring to Cheyenne a new, easier way to explore Cheyenne.
Download the Koloni App, locate one of the seven bike racks in Cheyenne, scan the bike and away you go! We hope you love this program as much as we do – happy biking!